Just because you are in an auto accident does not mean that you need a Tampa auto accident attorney. If your accident involved only property damage on both sides, you may not need an attorney. The same can be said for minor bumps and bruises that leave no permanent damage or disability, as long as they do not cause you to lose time from work. These Tampa auto accident claims can typically be handled by the accident victim.
When do you need to hire a Tampa auto accident lawyer? That is really up to you, but there are situations when it makes sense to be represented by a car accident attorney. Here are some of the more common situations we see:
- The car accident causes a steep decline in quality of life.
- The car accident resulted in either total or partial disability.
- The car accident was caused by another party’s negligence and resulted in injury.
- The car accident injuries resulted in severe financial hardship and ongoing expenses.
- The car accident sparked post-traumatic stress disorder or severe emotional trauma for the victim.
Each auto accident is different, so you may wish to consult with an auto accident attorney before you try to settle even a minor claim on your own. Contact Frank Miranda Attorneys at Law at 813.854.2637 to schedule an appointment to discuss your case with us. Your consultation is free, and we do work on a contingency fee basis. We handle your case, so you can concentrate on recovery.