Offering Personal Service To Severely Injured Clients
In order to provide a client what they need after suffering a serious personal injury, an attorney must understand the chaos that a client is experiencing. That attorney needs to have a personal stake in the outcome of the case. Good counsel must also make themselves personally accessible to take your calls, email inquiries and office visits to discuss the merits of your case.
We are proud to say that at the office of Frank Charles Miranda Trial Attorneys, we are committed and qualified to represent and serve the needs of Tampa residents who have suffered an injury or lost a loved one in an accident. Our office is not part of a national network or a franchise. We are a Tampa law firm with a distinct foundation that begins and ends in Tampa.
Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve
In personal injury cases, you will likely make a claim against the insurance company of the negligent party who caused your accident. We will help you navigate that claim and communication with the insurance company. If they fail to offer you a settlement that fully compensates you for your injury, we will gladly take them to trial. We handle many types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, such as regular car accidents, truck crashes and pedestrian injuries.
- Motorcycle crashes, which frequently result in severe injuries due to the rider’s lack of protection and are far too often fatal.
- Animal attacks, mainly consisting of dog bites from pets whose owners failed to control their pet.
- Construction site accidents, which are far too common with multiple companies working at the same site using dangerous equipment.
- Mass tort litigation, which can include nationwide lawsuits for dangerous products in coordination with other law firms.
We will take the time to personally assess your claim and educate you regarding your options. You deserve to have someone take your injuries seriously and fight for your compensation.
What Should You Know About Your Personal Injury Case?
You may have many questions regarding your case. Some common questions we hear from clients include:
How much is my case worth?
The value of each personal injury case is unique to each circumstance and the severity of your injuries. The more severe your injuries, the more your claim is worth. It can take time to properly diagnose an injury and understand how that injury will affect you in the years to come. Working with an experienced personal injury lawyer is the best way to gain an accurate understanding of your case’s value and the best way to increase the value of your case. The threat of a lawsuit will often encourage the insurance company to offer a better settlement.
What are common injuries from a motor vehicle accident?
Auto accidents can cause a wide range of possible injuries, but some common injuries include:
- Neck and back pain – From whiplash to strained back muscles, you may feel it throughout your back. Often, the pain worsens over the first few days.
- Traumatic brain injury – Head injuries can range from minor to severe concussions and can sometimes lead to permanent brain damage.
- Spinal cord injuries – Damage to your spinal cord can lead to temporary or permanent paralysis in various parts of the body.
- Broken bones – Certain types of accidents are more likely to result in fractures, such as motorcycle crashes.
The insurance company already offered me a settlement. Should I take it?
Accepting a settlement offer is a personal decision, but we highly recommend you at least consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer before doing so. Very often, insurance companies will make a low-ball offer soon after an accident, hoping the injured party will accept right away. Remember that it is their job to pay as little as possible on your claim.
What kinds of damages can I receive?
In Florida, personal injury claims can include:
- Medical expenses and related nonmedical expenses
- Loss of income, benefits and future earning ability
- Property damages
- Emotional trauma, pain and suffering
- Scarring or disfigurement and other physical impairments
- Loss of enjoyment of life and/or loss of companionship and support
All of these may not apply to you, but most cases will include at least a few of these.
Our attorneys bring both their legal experience and their credibility as a part of the Tampa community to the table in each case they represent. Our relationships, our knowledge of Tampa legal resources and our strong network will ensure that we can handle your case efficiently and successfully.
Bring Your Questions To Us
Let us know how we can help you with your personal injury case. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 813-902-3925 or contact us online.