About the Firm
Aggressive Tampa Attorneys Litigate Injury and Business Cases
Experienced firm handles defective drug and medical device claims
When you have a personal or business issue that demands legal relief, many lawyers will take your case, but only an accomplished attorney with deep local knowledge can maximize the likelihood of a successful result. At Frank Charles Miranda, P.A., we provide skillful advocacy to people and companies in Tampa and the surrounding area so that they can assert their legal rights effectively. Founding attorney Frank Miranda, a Tampa native with deep family roots in the community, tackles tough challenges including complex cases involving defective pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our firm also represents Floridians in business litigation, real estate and other civil matters. No matter what your particular challenge entails, our attorneys have 30 years of combined legal experience and can craft a solid strategy to achieve your goals.
Determined advocates deliver strong results to Florida clients
For more than a decade, our firm has earned the trust of Gulf Coast clients for many reasons. We are known for our:
- Community reputation — We aren’t part of some national network or franchise arrangement. Instead, we are local residents who take pride in delivering honest counsel and building strong relationships with the community members we represent.
- Personalized attention — Whether you are an individual seeking justice against a powerful foe or a successful business engaged in a commercial dispute, you are never just a case at our firm. Each client benefits from individualized attention, open communication and knowledgeable advice tailored to his or her specific objectives.
- Skillful representation — Our lawyers understand key legal issues and the practical considerations that affect courts and juries in this area. We use this background to identify and execute unique solutions to your concerns.
From our first meeting, you will see that we offer the same type of experience and proficiency found at a large law firm but in a comfortable small-office setting.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable attorneys assist with a range of civil matters
Our firm handles various types of legal matters for Gulf Coast clients, including those relating to:
- Personal injury and wrongful death — In personal injury and wrongful death litigation, our lawyers aggressively pursue fair compensation for Florida victims and their families, including payment for medical costs and unearned wages.
- Car accidents — If have been hurt in a car accident, we help you obtain the compensation you are entitled to through your insurance coverage or in a lawsuit when appropriate.
- Civil litigation — We represent business and individual clients in a full range of civil litigation matters.
- Mass Torts
- Real estate — Our detailed knowledge of the community gives clients a decided advantage in real estate transactions and disputes.
- Athlete Representation
We know that the outcome of your case can have a significant impact on your future. At every stage of the proceedings, our attorneys are committed to easing your concerns and protecting your interests.
Contact a dedicated Tampa litigation attorney to schedule an appointment
The trial attorneys at Frank Charles Miranda, P.A. represent Florida clients in all personal injury, medical products liability and business litigation cases. Please call 813-254-2637 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment at our Tampa office.