Litigation Attorneys Who Fight To Win
When you have to face real estate litigation of any kind, you want a trial lawyer who takes your case as seriously as you do. Most likely, you have a lot at stake in your case and you need to know your needs will be understood and addressed.
No one wants a law firm that treats them like a “case,” and when you come to Frank Charles Miranda Trial Attorneys, your lawyer will personally address your legal concerns in order to ensure that you are not just a file number. For us, it isn’t about the money. It is about winning and getting you what you deserve. We will review the details of your case in an open and straightforward manner, and any opinion that we offer is backed by decades of legal experience.
Your Fight Is Our Fight
As your counselor, your attorney’s job is to make sure you understand every option available. Although we are skilled negotiators, we are also trained trial lawyers who are always prepared to fight for our clients in the courtroom. If we can reach a practical settlement agreement that meets your needs and resolves your conflict, we will certainly pursue that. But when going to court is the right answer for you, we will put all our efforts into winning.
We represent a wide range of real estate litigation matters, including:
- Boundary conflicts – A common dispute between neighbors involves where the true property line lies.
- Breach of contract – Real estate deals involve a large investment and when one party does not uphold their side of the agreement, it can cause real damage.
- Quiet title actions – These actions can be used to settle title disputes.
- Conflicts with easements – Conflicts can arise when establishing a new easement or enforcing an agreement.
- Title defense – If a problem with the title comes to light after a sale, we can help.
You deserve one-on-one attention and a personalized approach to your civil case. We will educate you on the laws affecting your situation and the pros and cons of each option. Even when you do not like what you are hearing, you can rely on us to give you an honest assessment of your case.
Get Started Today
We are ready to help you with your case. Get started by calling our office today at 813-902-3925 to schedule an initial consultation. You can also get in touch with us online.