Who cares about getting you money when you’ve been in an automobile accident? Miranda Cares! Miranda Rights Wrongs
If a car accident takes place in Hillsborough County, certain procedures must be followed by all drivers involved in the accident:
- No matter who caused the accident, both drivers in a two car accident are obligated to stop at the scene.
- Involved drivers are required to share contact information, and any pertinent insurance policy and contact information.
- It is always a good idea to contact the police. They will file an official report detailing injuries to the driver and passengers of both vehicles, police will also physically document damages to the vehicles involved in the accident.
- If someone has been injured, you will want to get a copy of the police report for written proof of damages and injuries.
Car accidents rarely just happen. Something or someone typically causes the car crash. If you have been injured in a Tampa auto accident, attorney Frank Charles Miranda will dig to uncover the facts behind your automobile crash. Our office works on a contingency fee basis, meaning you owe nothing unless Frank Charles Miranda is able to get you compensation.
Common car accidents include:
- Car crashes.
- Hit and run.
- Collisions with semi-trucks.
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents.
- Pedestrian knockdowns.
- Accidents involving mass transit.
- Accidents involving fatal injury.
Common causes for car accidents include:
- Distracted driving.
- Driving while impaired.
- Unsafe speed for the conditions.
- Failure to obey traffic regulations and signs.
- Tailgating, aggressive driving or weaving in lanes.
- Driving while overly sleepy, tired or fatigued.
- Automobile defects or malfunctions.
It is vital to remember that you should not deal directly with anyone who claims to have been injured in a car accident in which you were involved. If you feel that your own injury is due to the negligence of another driver, seeking the advice of an experienced personal injury attorney sooner rather than later is a good idea. Issues tied to claims of negligence are often complicated for someone who has no experience with personal injury law. Our office is ready to help you recover full financial compensation for the cost of medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and damages to your automobile.
Car accidents remain a common occurrence in Hillsborough County, and the number of bodily injuries remains high. If you have been the victim of a car crash, there is no need for you to walk this path alone.
At Frank Charles Miranda, P.A., we deal with your insurance company, insurance claims adjusters and medical bill collectors to allow you time to heal and recover after an auto accident.