Before buying a Tampa property, it is useful to have a Tampa title attorney identify the owner through a process called a Tampa title search. The Tampa title search ensures that you are purchasing the Tampa property from the legal owner, and not from a third or false part. The search also allows you to know if property boundary lines match with the surroundings, and if any pressing legal matters are clouding the property title.
Records searched in the Tampa title search include, but are not limited to:
- Federal and county court records.
- Paid online research services and resources.
- Public documents showing records of past deeds, as well as the property genealogy.
- Public records available at either city hall or the county courthouse, showing who owns property.
- The public tax record, which documents the parcel that can be seen on map grid and the yearly taxes.
The documents and history associated with a single piece of land are complicated, and it is not recommended that any home buyer work with a Tampa title attorney to ensure that the work is completed correctly. The real estate specialists at the office of Frank Charles Miranda, P.A. are prepared to conduct your Tampa title search in both an expedient and thorough manner. Call us at 813.254.2637 to set-up an appointment today.