Whether you are a buyer or seller, it pays to spend the extra money to hire a Tampa real estate attorney before signing the Agreement of Sale. Here are five reasons why it is often a good idea to have a Tampa real estate attorney on your side:
- The real estate agent is not licensed to advise you on legal issues such as potential zoning issues, environmental concerns, easements, ordinances and other restrictions that possibly will impact ownership and use of the property.
- A Tampa real estate attorney will be able to assist you and your realtor in transactions involving any boundary disputes, survey problems, estate sales and other factors that may complicate the transaction.
- A Tampa real estate attorney will be able to review all of the loan documents to make sure all of your obligations are understood, and confirm that the lender did not alter the originally agreed upon interest rate and terms of repayment.
- Problems frequently arise in new construction purchases. You will have taken great steps to protect yourself and your investment by hiring competent legal counsel to guide you through the transaction.
- There is always something that will happen in the purchase or sale of your home that you have not prepared for. A Tampa real estate attorney can plan for and protect you from unexpected pitfalls that may jeopardize the real estate transaction.
Buying or selling a home is an important business transaction, it pays to make sure that you are able to work with an experienced Tampa real estate attorney. The right legal counsel can ensure that the real estate transaction is successful.
If you are either buying or selling a home in the greater Tampa Bay area, you can contact the office of Frank Charles Miranda, P.A. at 813.254.2637 to schedule a consultation.